Fees : 3500 INR + 18 % GST
- The purpose of this training program is to introduce behavior-based safety concepts to employees, with the intent of creating an understanding of what influences employees to change unsafe behaviors before an accident or injury happens. Accidents and injuries have both a human and business cost, so it is advantageous for employees to practice safe behaviors and mitigate unsafe behaviors in the workplace.
- This training program provides an introduction to behavior-based safety. It is designed primarily for supervisors and team leaders, but may be useful to anyone requiring an overview of the concepts involved.
- SSIPL will provide certificates after successful completion of the training.
- Upon completion of this program participants will understand how to monitor employees’ behavior effectively in a working environment. They will learn the importance of a safety cycle and safety cultures. After this course content, they will:
- Identify the definitions and terms associated with behavior-based safety.
- Recognize how job site hazards are eliminated through safety efforts.
- Identify how to contribute to the success of a workplace safety program
- Understand how to prevent workplace injuries.
- Recognize how to perform a behavior-based safety self-evaluation.
- English / Hindi / Gujarati
- Trainer – Pre & Post quiz
- • Self-assessment and introduction to the awareness of others’ behaviour activators.
- Define behaviour-based safety.
- Understanding how culture, experience and personality affect behaviour.
- Critical behaviours and barriers to safety.
- Awareness level discussion of motivation.
- The basic principles of behaviour-based safety.
- The benefits of a behaviour-based safety process.