Fees : 3500 INR + 18 % GST
- Electricity is a familiar and necessary part of everyday life, but electricity can kill or severely injure people and cause damage to property. Through this training we have tried to provide simple precautions when working with, or near electricity that can be taken to significantly reduce the risk of electrical injury to you and others around you. When working with electricity, it is especially important that you know how to avoid basic hazards, and that you never bypass procedural safeguards in the interest of saving time. A healthy respect for the dangers of electricity is a good thing to have.
- SSIPL will provide certificates after successful completion of the training.
- After completion of this training, participants will have better awareness and understanding on:
- The possible hazards caused by electricity.
- Safety measures and practices to avoid those hazards.
- Effects of electricity on human body.
- Prevention of electrocution.
- English / Hindi / Gujarati
- Trainer – Pre & Post quiz
- Successful completion certificate