Fees : 3500 INR + 18 % GST
- Overuse and “wear and tear” injuries continue to be among the most costly work related injuries in industry today. These pains and strains can range from mild discomfort or lead to severe pain and disability.This course identifies the risk factors associated with poor ergonomic positioning but more importantly the controls necessary to prevent Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSD) from occurring.
- SSIPL will provide certificates after successful completion of the training.
- By the end of this training program participants will acquire thorough and basic knowledge on ergonomics awareness, by:
- Recognize workplace risk factors for musculoskeletal disorders and understand general methods for controlling them.
- Identify the signs and symptoms of musculoskeletal disorders that may result from exposure to such risk factors, and be familiar with the company’s health care procedures.
- Know the process the employer is using to address and control risk factors, the employee’s role in the process, and ways employees can actively participate.
- Know the procedures for reporting risk factors and musculoskeletal disorders, including the names of designated persons who should receive the reports.
- Establish core learning objectives for each role in the process and utilize training best practices to build a well-trained and well-equipped workforce to manage human performance and ergonomics process.
- Workman/Supervisor/Managers/Top Management
- English / Hindi / Gujarati
- Trainer – Pre & Post quiz
- Successful completion certificate