Fees : 3500 INR + 18 % GST
- The goal of this training program of Fire Safety Training is to develop the participants’ knowledge and skills so they are prepared to assist and influence the development and implementation of a workplace fire safety programme and a fire safety culture.
- SSIPL will provide certificates after successful completion of the training.
- By the end of the training session the participants will be equipped with the following:
- Information and an understanding of the legislation pertaining to fire safety.
- An overview of how fires start.
- Information on the various fuels that can start a fire.
- An overview of company fire procedures.
- Information on rasing the alarm in event of a fire.
- Guidance on the different types of extinguishers.
- Guidance on how to use the right extinguisher for the right type of fire.
- Information on fire prevention at work and at home.
- Workman/Supervisor/Managers/Top Management
- English / Hindi / Gujarati
- Trainer – Pre & Post quiz
- Successful completion certificate
- Fire introduction, Fire Triangle and Tetrahedron
- Different type of fuel and Chemistry of combustion
- Fire terminology
- Heat transfer and spread of fire
- Nature and common cause of fire
- Hazards of fire and consequences
- Fire extinguishing method
- Type of fire extinguishers : Selection, Use and Maintenance
- Reducing fire risk : Fire detection
Live Fire Fighting Demo