Fees : 3500 INR + 18 % GST
- This course provides training in chemical identification and hazardous substance evaluation. There is a strong emphasis on handling, storage and segregation. SSIPL made this programme to develop and enhances the participant’s knowledge of chemical hazards and control requirements. The learning outcomes provides an understanding of assessment methodology of hazardous chemicals, controls and the responsibilities of various roles assigned under the ACT.
- SSIPL will provide certificates after successful completion of the training.
- At the end of the program, participants should be able to understand:
- What are Hazardous Chemicals?
- Understand and identify different Categories of Hazardous Chemicals
- Physical States of Hazardous Materials.
- Routes of Exposure
- Symptoms of Possible Overexposure
- What Emergency Personnel Should Know
- Understand the existing legislative framework
- Understand an accident analysis if required
- Risk Assessment of Chemicals
- Implementing Control Measures to Minimize the Risk
- Health and Safety Duties in Relation to Hazardous Chemicals
- Reduced expenses related to injuries and illnesses
- Hazard Pictographs & Dangerous Goods Class Labels
- Emergency Plan
- English / Hindi / Gujarati
- Trainer – Pre & Post quiz
- Successful completion certificate
- Legislations on chemical safety
- Types of chemicals
- Classification of chemicals
- Health hazards of chemical
- Route of entry of chemical
- Control strategy
- Personal protective equipment
- Chemicals fire and explosion hazards
- Fire and explosion hazard control and prevention
- Hazard communication
- Material safety data sheet