Fees : 3500 INR + 18 % GST
- This training program reviews how heat affects the body, the steps employees can take to prevent heat stress, and elementary first aid that can be given to a worker who has been affected by a heat-related illness.
- SSIPL will provide certificates after successful completion of the training
- Upon completing this heat stress training course, participants will be able to:
• Identify how the body handles heat
• Identify what personal factors may lead to heat stress.
• Define the signs and symptoms of heat-related illnesses.
• Identify first aid treatments for heat-related illnesses.
• Identify precautions to take when working in a hot environment.
• Identify how the human body adjusts to heat exposure.
• Understand what causes heat stress and other heat-related illnesses.
• Know what can be done to reduce the chances of developing a heat-related illness.
• Understand how to treat heat-related illnesses
- Management / Top management
- English / Hindi / Gujarati
- Trainer – Pre & Post quiz
- Technical Training