Fees : 3500 INR + 18 % GST
- Principles of Industrial Hygiene provides an introduction to the field of industrial hygiene and to occupational health in general. SSIPL focuses on introducing concepts, terminology, and methodology in the practice of industrial hygiene and identifies resource materials.
- SSIPL will provide certificates after successful completion of the training.
- Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the legal, professional, and ethical framework for the practice of industrial hygiene.
- Define basic terms and technical concepts integral to the practice of industrial hygiene.
- Explain the differences between chemical (gases/vapors, dusts/mists/fumes), physical, and biological agents in the workplace.
- Calculate time-weighted averages.
- Convert between various units of exposure (for example, mg/m3 to ppm).
- Calculate and interpret noise exposures and doses.
- Identify the basic concepts of workplace exposure assessment.
- Describe the hierarchy of controls and how it applies to hazard control.
- Integrate various concepts into a broader occupational/ environmental health practice.
- Provide a basis for advanced course work in occupational safety and health.
- Management / Top management
- English / Hindi / Gujarati
- Trainer – Pre & Post quiz
- Successful completion certificate
- National & International Standards
- Chemical Hazards
- Physical Hazards: Temperature
- Noise & Vibration, Radiation
- Biological Hazards
- Ergonomic Hazard
- Effect of Hazardous Chemicals
- Industrial Hygiene Risk Assessment – Qualitative
- Industrial Hygiene Risk Assessment – Quantitative
- Hierarchy of Controls & Risk Minimization
- How to make “Implemented Controls” effective