Fees : 3500 INR + 18 % GST
- This course is aimed at those required to conduct or oversee risk assessments in compliance with the Management of Health and Safety at Work regulations 1999. SSIPL provides Mix theory and practical content of the course that will improve participant’s risk management skills and enable them to confidently assess workplace risks.
- SSIPL will provide certificates after successful completion of the training.
- By the end of the course participants will perform their own risk assessments with confidence.They will leave with the ability to carry out their own risk assessments at their workplace without assistance. They will have thorough knowledge and:
- An understanding of key practical risk assessment techniques
- The ability to identify hazards and evaluate risk
- To know how to implement monitoring and when and how to perform the review process
- To be able to apply all these techniques in almost any environment or activity such as Manual Handling, Computer Operators, etc.
- English / Hindi / Gujarati
- Trainer – Pre & Post quiz
- Successful completion certificate
- What is Risk Assessment?
- WHY we need to do Risk Assessment?
- Definition – HAZARD, RISK
- Legal requirement of Risk Assessment. Potential of hazard and risk Management.
- Eliminate, minimise and control risk, specifying responsibilities.
- Maintain Risk Assessment Record.
- Personal protective clothing and equipment (PPE)
- Discuss personal risk tolerance, what influences our decisions and how to assess what is acceptable risk
- Identify safety and health hazard types associated with a given job task
- Apply risk reduction methods and equip you with a tool to analyse risk assessment to keep you safer.
- Developing a Safe Solution or Plan. Injury prevention activities.