Fees : 3500 INR + 18 % GST
- SSIPL outreach this training course in a comprehensive safety program, designed for anyone involved in the construction industry. Specifically devised for safety directors, foremen, and field supervisors; the program provides complete information about safety in construction. This training program is an effort to reduce injuries and save lives in the construction industry. It is intended to provide an entry level construction worker’s general awareness on recognizing and preventing hazards on a construction site.
- SSIPL will provide certificates after successful completion of the training.
- The objective of this training program is to provide practical guidance on a legal, administrative, technical and educational framework for safety and health in construction with a view to:
- Understand and identify different types of hazards on site.
- Understand how to measure and what should be approach towards accident and incident reporting.
- Your responsibility on improving health & safety in construction.
- Various techniques of improving health & safety in construction.
- Understand the existing legislative framework.
- Understand an accident analysis if required.
- English / Hindi / Gujarati
- Trainer – Pre & Post quiz
- Successful completion certificate
- Assignment of responsibility
- Hazard identification and control
- Training and communication
- Documentation and enforcement of safety rules
- Root Causes for Construction Accidents
- Common situation on a construction site
- Types of accident measurements
- Personal protective clothing and equipment (PPE)
- Reasons and benefits to improve health and safety in construction
- How to improve health and safety on construction sites? Reactive and Proactive Measures