Fees : 3500 INR + 18 % GST
- This course is aimed at creating a general awareness of health and safety aspects of welding and related processes. It is intended to provide a background for welding personnel and others that may use or are involved with welding processes.
- Safety is an important consideration in all welding, cutting and related work. The hazards that may be encountered with most welding, cutting, and related processes, and also the practices that will minimise personal injury and property damage will be covered in this course.
- SSIPL will provide certificates after successful completion of the training.
- On completion of this training program; the participants will learn about;
- General hazards in hot works [welding & cutting].
- Control methodologies for welding and cutting hazards.
- Personal protective equipment usage while welding & cutting.
- English / Hindi / Gujarati
- Trainer – Pre & Post quiz
- Successful completion certificate