Fees : 3500 INR + 18 % GST
- Every organization require employers to provide training so that all employees who work with scaffolds acquire the understanding, knowledge, and skills necessary to perform this work safely. They also require a “competent person” to ensure scaffolds are erected properly and worked on safely. A competent person is “one who is capable of identifying existing and predictable hazards in the surroundings or working conditions which are unsanitary, hazardous, or dangerous to employees, and who has authorization to take prompt corrective measures to eliminate them.” This program provides the skill set necessary for a scaffold competent person.
- SSIPL will provide certificates after successful completion of the training.
- Upon completion of Scaffold safety training, the participants should:
- Identify the importance of preventing falls from ladders and scaffolds.
- Recognize fall hazards associated with ladder and scaffold use.
- Identify work practices for using ladders and scaffolds safely.
- English / Hindi / Gujarati
- Trainer – Pre & Post quiz
- Successful completion certificate
- Revision Day 1
- Scaffold components continued
- Scaffold specifications
- Scaffold capacity
- Load rating and intended load
- Standard, runner, transom pipe size and spacing
- Scaffold footing – base
- Scaffold height
- scaffold supports – guys, ties, rackers
- Scaffold bracings
- Scaffold platform
- Fall Protection
- Revision Day 2
- Scaffold Erection, use and dismantling
- Scaffold erection procedure
- Pre erection inspection
- Scaffold erection – Do’s and Don’ts
- Scaffold tagging
- Scaffold dismantling – Do’s and Don’ts
- Scaffold user instructions
- Certificate of fitness
- Scaffold checklist
- Scaffold inspection – Practical
- Scaffold inspection – Group discussion
- Question and answer
- Post training evaluation