TRAINING CODE : TRGSS 25
- SSIPL will cover in this training program that how Health and safety performance should be monitored at all levels of organization, from day to day monitoring by line manager and supervisors to periodic audits of management systems. This training program gives organisations an opportunity to find out what went wrong. Learning the lessons and taking action may reduce, or even prevent, accidents in the future.
- SSIPL will provide certificates after successful completion of the training.
- This one-day course will provide delegates with a broad understanding of the principles and practice of accident investigation.
- Training is suitable for line managers, supervisors, safety representatives – and anyone with the responsibility for investigating accidents
- It will enable organisations to meet their moral and legal obligations to investigate accidents and incidents and learn from safety failure
- Contractors / Workers / Supervisors
- English / Hindi / Gujarati
- Trainer – Pre & Post quiz
- Technical Training
- Role and function of accident reporting and investigation.
- Distinction between different types of incidents.
- Significance of accident ratios, theories in accident prevention.
- Accident reporting person.
- Basic accident incidence investigation procedure.
- Accident investigation techniques.
- Example of immediate underlying and root cause
- Reason-why accident are not reported