Fees : 3500 INR + 18 % GST
- Many workplaces contain areas that are considered “confined spaces” because while they are not necessarily designed for people, they are large enough for workers to enter and perform certain jobs. The overall objective of this training is to protect those entering or working in a confined space.
- SSIPL will provide certificates after successful completion of the training.
- Participants will acquire a basic knowledge of the hazards and dangers associated with working in confined spaces, create a safe system of work and are familiarized with the rescue techniques. The course shall cover various basic details about confined space entry, exit and also systematic approach towards rescue during emergencies. The course outlines the entry, exit, rescue and importance of PPEs in confined spaces.Upon completion of this course attendees will learn:
- To be familiar with the Work Safe requirements and regulation.
- Know their duties and responsibilities.
- Understand the types of confined space hazards.
- Know the types of control measures used to ensure a space is safe.
- Be able to conduct a pre-entry assessment.
- Understand procedures for working inside a confined space.
- English / Hindi / Gujarati
- Trainer – Pre & Post quiz
- Successful completion certificate
- Confined space definition.
- Identification of a confined space.
- Factors contributing to confined space accidents.
- Hazards and Risks of confined space.
- Responsibilities for preparing a confined space for entry.
- Preparation of a confined space for entry.
- Permit to work in a confined space.
- Responsibilities of entrant, attendant and rescuer.
- Equipment set up for confined space entry.
- Correct use, maintenance and inspection of confined space entry equipment.
- Definition of rescue.
- Rescue equipment.
- Rescue equipment correct use, maintenance and inspection.
- Class room introduction to confined space entry and rescue equipment.