Fees : 3500 INR + 18 % GST
- The laboratory environment can be a hazardous place to work. Laboratory workers are exposed to numerous potential hazards including chemical, biological, physical and radioactive hazards, as well as musculoskeletal stresses.The basic aim of this program is to provide employees with the necessary information and training to prevent laboratory chemical accidents, and protect their employees against injuries and illnesses.
- SSIPL will provide certificates after successful completion of the training.
- On completion of this training program; the participants will learn about;
- Laboratory Safety & Health hazards.
- Controlling health and safety hazards in laboratory.
- Material safety data sheets and their importance.
- Types of hazardous substances.
- English / Hindi / Gujarati
- Trainer – Pre & Post quiz
- Successful completion certificate
- Health and Safety in the Laboratory
- Accidents in the Laboratory (What happened and Why)
- What are the general hazards in a laboratory?
- Hazard Communication
- Hazardous Substances
- The information we get from MSDS
- Chemical Safety
- Chemical Storage
- Rules of Thumb for Safe Storage
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Physical Hazards
- Glass Washing Hazards
- Preliminary procedures in glassware washing
- Acid washing precautions
- Case Study : burn injury