Fees : 3500 INR + 18 % GST
- This training program provides an introduction to the field of material handling, including systems analysis, equipment selection, and the relationship of material handling to other activities and operations of the industrial plant or warehouse.
- SSIPL provides this course so that one can prevent manual material handling (MMH) injuries at their workplace by developing the skills needed to identify and control risk factors associated with MMH work.
- SSIPL will provide certificates after successful completion of the training.
- Describe common injuries that can arise from MMH.
- Identify risk factors that can contribute to injuries and recognize when work may exceed one’s physical capacity.
- Reduce fatigue, thereby preventing injuries.
- Establishing Safe work practices, ergonomic principles and training.
- Upon completion of the course participants will know how to.
- Access information about injury prevention for specific MMH tasks.
- Workman / Supervisor
- English / Hindi / Gujarati
- Trainer – Pre & Post quiz
- Successful completion certificate
- Manual :
- Hazards in manual material handling
- Effects of manual material handling hazards
- Safe manual material handling procedure
- Mechanical :
- The hazards, precautions and procedures necessary to ensure safety in use and maintenance of Fork Lift Trucks
- Manually operated load moving equipment
- Lifts, hoists, conveyors and cranes. Classification of Forklifts
- Mechanical equipment: Permit, safe clearances; permanent passageways marked
- Housekeeping – avoid tripping, fire, explosion, or hazards
- Covers or guardrails for open pits, tanks, vats, ditches